Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Foto Friday!!

I'm gonna start doing Foto Friday!! I love taking pix and I love sharing my beautiful family and scrapbooking with everyone!! So here's a few old scraps pages I found and wanted to share!!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!!

Christmas 2008
This was our very first christmas in our house! We had the tree in the living room infront of the big window! But now we put it in out dinning room!
Photobucket

2009 I made them all Matching Outfits :)
Photobucket

& I made these outfits for a Christmas Party!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

ADORABLE! You have a beautiful family, Lisa. Love the idea of Foto Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend:)
~Debra XXX
Capers of the vintage vixens

NanaDiana said...

Just Darling! I used to make my kids matching outfits too. It was such a special time in my life. Hugs-Diana