Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Coffee Filter Wreath

So I seen someone on blogger make this and I went on a mad googling hunt to find some directions. Well I did find some and wow a lot of people have made these!! I figure I can keep it up year round and decorate it to the season or holiday! I do want to put a thicker ribbon on it for Christmas so I gotta look for one that's perfect. Right now I have a thin gold one! All I had in my house was a coat hanger so that's what I ended up using since it was very late at night when I made this. So here it is what do you think?? I Love it!! It's simple cheap and very easy to make!
~ Happy Holidays ~
Start with a coat hanger
Photobucket

Make it into a circle. I was too weak to bend it so I taped it LOL
Photobucket

Here's the filters folded in 3 & then twisted at the end
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hot glued them on the hanger
Photobucket

The I added a ribbon to hang it and that's it!! Still not sure if I want to add a little christmas ornament??
Photobucket

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Great job! Looks like fun...and I like it plain but it might be cute with even some sparkly little snowflakes on it. Love it- Diana