Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Where in the world is LisaMarie

LOL sorry you guys for being gone for sooooo long!! I've been super busy in the Makeup world and just plan busy in Mommy World!! The kids are off to school on wed. so I'm truly hoping I can get back into the blogging thing! I truly love blogging so much, but it's a bit easier to do the makeup blog then this one. I sometimes have no clue what to blog about! I kinda wanted to start doing Vegan foods but I get harassed about that!! I kinda even stopped talking about what's for dinner on my FB cause people are so open to say whatever they feel. I've been kinda wanting to clean my friends list up over there! I'm a very nice person and I swear like a trucker but let me tell you something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't leave people negative comments ever! If i have nothing Sweet to say to you I'm not gonna say anything at all. I also like to keep my private life pretty private so I guess that's why I've struggled a bit with this blog! What in the world should I blog about??

IDK??????????? still not sure LOL

So Hubby and I watched Julie & Julia ( one of my favorite movies, despite what people say about it).............. So Hubs says I should cook my way through a Vegan Book!! I said " You so understand you'd have to eat my food right??" He said he didn't mind! Well now that can make for an interesting blog!!! The Vegan feeds the carnivore!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can even start a poll on how long Hubs will last LOL. Sorry Love Muffin but I know you'll be crying by day 3. See Hubs is a Mechanic, he's a manly man!! A steak and potatoes man. Very simple you see. He loves to eat and enjoys food just as much as I do!! You know he calls me the Chubbiest Skinny Chic he's ever meant!! LOL But I don't think he's like it very much and I'm not about to eat meat so IDK??? He'd love for me to cook every recipe in that Paula Dean book I'll tell you that much. heheheeeeeeeeeeee

SO the quest continues............... I want to blog other than my Beauty blog but what??

Till then I shall return.....

Maybe I'll just randomly blog about random dumbass shit LOL.... while I get my 3 hour morning break when the kids are in school. Speaking of school. My youngest is going to Kindergarden and OMFG I'm so happy yet I'm so sad. No more babies here :( She's my little tail and she'll be off to AM school. My other daughter stayed back so now I'll have 2 in Kindergarden!! Pretty crazy Huh! They are so cute. Well a couple more days and they are off.

Hope all is well with everyone!! xoxo
LisaMarie

No comments: