Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer is nearing it's End

Gosh this Summer just went by so fast. I feel like we really didn't do much of anything! We never went camping this year, which we do at least twice during the Summertime. Though I am sad to see it go I have to secretly admit I do love Autumn. The crisp air and it's not so hot. I love wearing sweaters and comfy clothes and my fuzzy slippers. My favorite part is the colors of Autumn and all it's Yummy scents. Fall candles are my favorite to buy. Show me anything with the word Pumpkin in it and I'll buy it. I just love scents like Pumpkin, Coffee, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, and Vanilla. Anything that's just warm and cozy smelling. They calm me down and make me feel peaceful. Oh but I hate the days are shorter and it only means snow is around the corner.

Well anyways school is tomorrow, yup that's right tomorrow!! Not too sure if I'm happy or not about it? I mean I'm glad cause it's great for the kids to be on a routine and learning and all that fun stuff. But I sometimes have a hard time in the beginning cause I'm not a morning person. I'd much rather stay up late at night and sleep in. Although who really gets to sleep in with 3 kids?? Not really me. I'm up the latest during the summer maybe 8:30 am. Some days my youngest will climb in bed with me cause she's always woken up early. The other 2 have no problem sleeping in. I'll adjust pretty quickly though. Also I start to go to bed a bit earlier during the school year.

So I'm sad to see Summer go but a bit excited for Fall. All my kids will be in school this year and it's gonna be really weird for me. I plan to get a lot of cleaning done and some projects!!

Happy End of the Summer everyone!!
xoxo LisaMarie

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi, Lisa Marie! I'm with you...bring on the Fall! My oldest starts kindergarten this year and my youngest will go to preschool for the first time--2 days a week. I don't know what I'll do with myself. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog today. :)