Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rustic Pasta

I love making this pasta!! I sometimes make it different than other times! Just depends on what's in the house!!

I sadly didn't write down exact measurements but I think it's ok!! It's just one of those dishes you kinda through together and it tastes amazing!!!

What you'll need
Olive oil
Pasta I used penne
2 - 3 carrots
Cauliflower I used about a 1/4 of a head or more
Spinach I used about a half of a container I'd say about 3 cups
Spaghetti sauce I used about a 1/2 of a jar
3 garlic cloves

Start by putting a little oil in pan just enough to cook up your cauliflower and carrots!! I cut the cauliflower small and used my potato peeler to peel wide pieces of the carrots. Cook till almost tender add garlic and if you want some salt and pepper and parsley or Italian seasoning! Cook for a minute then add sauce and about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of olive oil!! I love doing this it makes it less tomato sauces but yummy!
Cook pasta! Add to veggies and sauce.
Now add in spinach and stir in let cook for a couple minutes! Spinach cooks super fast!

That's it ready to serve!!!!

I love this its yummy and feeling and you won't miss out on not having meat.

Hope you guys like it!

Also instead of olive oil butter tastes good too but the olive oil is much better for you.

Today I got to work at my kids school it was so nice. I've been working at the middle school for the past few months.
I kinda forgot how it was to work with the little ones. The middle school kids are louder but they are so much more dependent.
Right now I'm just a sub but hopefully ill find a full position for next year. I like subbing for now.
Have a great day!!
Lisa





No comments: