Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pasta with Pesto and Zucchini

Hey guys Welcome!!

I love Pesto sauce and during the summer we cook a lot with zucchini cause I grow it in my garden! I of coarse had to go get done at the store cause its so cold and snowy here!! Sad face for real!! I want summer back!!!

Anyways this is one of my favorite dishes to Su around with. You can add chopped cashews or red pepper flakes or chert tomatoes! Whatever you have in the house!! This is what I did though!

Box of pasta
Small jar of pesto sauce
1 green zucchini
A couple baby carrots sliced thin, I feel like a should have used a few more
A few TBSP of Parmesan cheese
Pepper to taste
2 garlic gloves
1 TBSP of butter and olive oil

Cook pasta. Cook zucchini and carrots in a pan with some olive oil add pepper and garlic. Once cooked add in pesto sauce. Add cooked pasta a 1 TBSP of butter and Parmesan cheese and. Cook a minute or so till nice and hot. Then ready to serve!! Super easy and Super tasty :)






No comments: