Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Stuffed Pepper

I haven't had stuffed peppers in so long! I was craving something with sauce but didn't want any pasta so yum I made them!!

Stuffed Peppers are one of those meals that seem kinda hard but it's do easy to make and always comes out so great!!

What you'll need
I used 5 green peppers
1 pound of ground turkey, I also like to use Boca meat a lot
1 jar of sauce
1 package of brown rice
3 cloves of garlic
1 onion
Italian Seasoning
Italian style shredded cheese
Salt & Pepper
A few sprinkles of Parmesan Cheese
Brown up meat and add in chopped onion and garlic! Add seasonings & parm cheese! Cook till down. Cook rice to directions & them mix that into your meat! Add a your sauce but leave some out to coat the bottom of baking pan and some to top off peppers.

Cut tips off of Peppers and take out the insides of them. Put the meat mixture in and top with sauce. I didn't sprinkle the cheese on till the last 10 minutes. They cooked at 350 F for about 1 hour, it depends on how soft you like your peppers to be! I like mine soft.

I served it with Naan bread! It's like a flat bread with garlic. I put a few TBSP of Pesto sauce on it and topped it the with the shredded cheese. Bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes till crispy. It's so good!! During the summer this bread is amazing on the grill! You can add sautéed zucchini or whatever you like!!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!! Have a wonderful day!!!
LisaMarie








No comments: