Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turkey Flauta's

My mom gave me 19 lb Turkey. I'm not a huge turkey lover myself but have been coming up with meals with all the leftover Turkey!

What I used.
Turkey
Green pepper
Onion
Adobe seasoning
Cumin
Chili powder
Oil
Butter
Brown rice
Black beans
Corn Tortillas
Shredded Cheese, I used Nacho flavored
I put the turkey, peppers and onions in the food processor to chop it up fine. Put in a pan with a little oil. Sprinkle as much ad you want of all the seasonings or use taco seasoning. Add in about 3 tbsp butter . Cook till peppers and onions are soft. Cook rice to package and heat beans up in sauce pan.
Heat a little oil. Roll a small spoonful of turkey mix & cheese put in hot oil and fry up till golden brown.
I put the black beans over the rice. Serve with sour cream, hot sauce and ranch dressing.
LisaMarie





No comments: