Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Home Made Orange Cleaner from Pintrest

This idea came from Pinterest!! I had to try it and OMG is it lovely!!

I'm always looking for homemade things and I love anything organic! My favorite cleaner is Mrs. Meyers. When I saw this I just had to try it out. It's very simple and I'm telling you you'll love it. Great for cleaning almost anything even hard wood floors and your bathroom.

Eat some oranges and save the peels!
Put the peels in a jar, I like to save spaghetti jars. Fill the jar with white vinegar. Let sit for 2 weeks. Remove the peels and transfer to a spray bottle. You can also add cinnamon sticks. I tried one like this and liked it a little better for smell.

I'm absolutely in love with this cheap homemade cleaner that I can even give to my kids to clean with!!!

What are your favorite homemade house cleaners??
{Lisa}


No comments: