Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Schools Out... Here starts out Summer

Today was my last day of work!! Yay I'm so excited to enjoy the Summer. I'll miss a paycheck but it'll be fun to be home with the kids and have some Summer Fun.

Our pool is open and ready for the Sun to come and stay. We can't having rain here and it stinks I want hot sun.

My sons Birthday is on the 20th so we'll be having a party the weekend after. He wants a pool party and sleepover. The boys will be sleeping in a tent. We did this last year and it was so much fun. For a few years we were taking them to the campground but now we have a pool so we do it at our house.

Also I started my Summer reading!! I don't take much time any other time but Summer to read. I read the same other every year, Elin Hilderbrand. I'm reading The Blue Bistro right now. She's an amazing author if you like good summer books most of all her books take place in Nantucket and are all just fantastic reads.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their Summer!! Hope I can survive the next couple months with the kids!! Hehe
{Lisa}















No comments: