Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Makeup Monday

No school again today. Boy we've had a lot of days off. 2 week vacation then snow Friday and today. We'll the kids sure love a long weekend.

So trying to blog every day is extremely hard unless I blog about dumb stuff. I really can't come up with that much interesting things to talk about everyday, not to mention some days life just keeps you busy and I'm too tired. I'm going to have to find a schedule for me that will work out but keep me blogging a lot this year. First we have Makeup Monday.

I went to Sephora and got some new makeup for my birthday. I was thibking of getting the Too Faced Semi - Sweet Chocolate bar pallette, but seriously do I really need another eyeshadow pallette in my life?? No not really. So I got other things. I'm very happy with the goodies I did pick out.

First I got the Benefit How to Look The Best At Everything. This little box comes with the pore fessional, Hello Flawless oxygen wow, 2 boi-ing concealers, and Hello Flawless powder. Love love it all. I've used the powder before which has a cute name "I'm cute as a bunny" Honey. I also had it in the color Honey before and it was the perfect match for me. It's so soft and smooth and I almost like it better than my MAC studio Fix. The foundation is called "I'm so money" Honey. Cute names right. This foundation is so so so nice. It's been awhile since I've loved a foundation like I love this. It's very lightweight and a light to meduim coverage.  The first time I put it on I thought maybe it wasn't going to cover enough. It's just that light. But once I applied it all I saw how well it actually did even out my skin tone and look flawless.  Not full coverage flawless but like nice pretty real skin. Almost like you can't even tell I have Makeup on. I have dry skin and this is perfect for my dry skin. The concealer is nice too but I don't know if I'm sold on it just yet. It's a cream concealer but not as thick and full coverage as MAC. The 02 was more for under eyes and the 03 which is a bit darker was more of the same shade as the foundation.  I just think maybe I need to give it a few more tries. The primer, Pore fessional is so silky smooth but not silicone kind of smooth it's just right. Seriously I need a full size bottle of this. Way better then the Maybelline pore easer I've been using.

The too Faced 5 Star Favorites comes with 3 eye goodies. The shadow insurance which is your eye primer and my all time favorite primer. The better than sex mascara, yes you heard that right. It's not better than sex but it's a good mascara.  I've only tried it 2 times so not sure if I love it just yet, but it's a very good mascara. I'm not a fan of how big the brush is on my small eyes. I do love that it dries super fast. With hooded eyes I find that very wet mascara makes a mess on my lids and usually ruins looks for me. But this passed the test. The perfect eyes eyeliner is to die for!!! Yes yes yes I've been needing a good liner for some time now. I wanted the Urban Decay 24/7 but they were all sold our of the zero (which is black). So that's why I grabbed this. Great product it's super duper black and very smooth and glides on so nice. I'm in love with it and will repurchase this again. It's one of those liners that's very nice to blend out but yet it also dries nice and stays put. I feel asleep with it on and it was still there the next day.

Lastly there was my free birthday gift from Sephora. This month they had the skin care or Urban Decay lip crayons. The lippies looked nice but one was red and I rarely wear red so I opted for the skin care. It's Peter Thomas Roth anti - aging cleansing gel and a cucumber gel mask. I tried them only once so far. The cleanser made my skin feel really dry and tigh. Not a fan of that feeling. I use Cetaphil everyday for my dry skin. The eye mask was nice but not really sure I felt anything from it. I guess I can try it more and see what it does. So I'm not sure if I will continue to use the cleanser or not??

So those are by Sephora goodies. I just love Sephora so much. It's like a kid in a candy store. So hard to make a decision in that store.

Have a lovely day!
Xox Lisamarie

No comments: