Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer 2014

Summer Summertime! !
Summer has been flying by so fast this year. I can not believe we have enter August already. Just crazy I tell ya.
We haven't done a whole lot this summer. I took on a summer job giving free meals to children. It's rewarding and I like the hours and the girls I work with.
So far we have gobe camping twice, once for a weekend and once for 8 days. One beach trip and a lot of pool time and hanging out in the yard and gardening. Hopefully we can get back to camp one more time before School starts. The kids and I go back on the 27th. Time has gone by fast. Wish winter would go by this fast but far chance there!!!
Just wanted to share some pictures of our summertime!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. So far I have read two books by my favorite author Elin Hilderbrand, Summerland and the Match maker. Love her books I read them every summer. Every one at work has talked me into ready 50 shades of grey so that's next on my list.
Well have a fabulous day!! Get some sun.
Xox Lisamarie

No comments: