Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Guacamole Garlic Hummus

I made this for New Years Eve and it was a big hit besides my salsa ( that I forgot to take a pix of)

1 Avocado
1 (15 oz) can Chick Peas drained
A lot of Garlic. I'm not gonna lie I used like 10 cloves
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/8 tsp of whole peppercorns
1/8 tsp Paprika
1/8 tsp Cumin
1/8 tsp Adobo Seasoning
About a cup of fresh Cilantro (washed and)
Olive Oil about a 1/2 cup. I start off with a little and keep adding more  if I'm having trouble mixing.

Put ever thing in a food processor and just mix till nice and smooth!! The more lemon juice that you add the longer this will last. Mine was out all night and never turned brown. Use less garlic if you don't want bad breath like me LOL

The nest day I used it on a Veggie Burger and it was amazingly Yummy!!!

Also I wanted to add that Hubby doesn't like Guacamole but he loved this stuff!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: