Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vegan {corned beef} Hash

Hubby and I used to love Corned Beef Hash with a Sunday breakfast. I used to put it on buttered toast with a ton of Ketchup!!!!!! I KNOW not very healthy!!!! It was good though!! SO I had to find a way for me to eat something LIKE this but VEGAN!!!!!!!! Here's what I've come up with and it's sooooo tastey!!!

1 can of White beans, here I used white kidney beans but I do like the navy beans better.
About 3 good size potatoes 4 if they are kinda small cut into small chunks
3 Slices of Vegan Bacon
Few Dashes of Garlic Salt (If you want more garlic flavor use Garlic Powder)
Few dashes of Pepper
About 2 TBSP of Earth Balance or any Vegan Butter

First Mash up your beans in a glass dish that's oven safe
Photobucket


Then add your potatoes
Photobucket

Then add some Fakin Bakin
Photobucket


Add butter and seasonings and mix well.
Photobucket

Put in 375f oven for about 35-40 mins. I like the top to be nice and crispy!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: