Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Help... How can I post a Background?? {edited}

So I've made my own background and I love it!!! But I don't know how in the world I get a code to post it???????? I love all the fun things other people can do on here like make clickable links and share them!!! I'm a bit slow in the coding world LOL i'm good at making stuff but not good at figure this coding thing out LOL!!! I need your help please!!


I wanted to add that I also can't reply to my posts either!!?? Sometimes on my other computer I can reply but I can't see what I'm typing :( IDK what to do to get this blog to work right for me??

Also the background I have on here isn't mine I got it from a website and would love to add my own but when I put it in photobucket and tried to add it it just made a little picture on my sidebar :( Uhhhh I hope to figure all this out LOL

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I would help you if I could but I am hopeless at anything to do with blogging. I finally figured out how to get music on my blog after two hours of frustrating "tries" today. Oh-- and I can read your blog so much easier now...you are a doll! Hugs- Diana

Anonymous said...

I think you did wonderfully! Your background is fabulous. What a darling blog. So glad to have found you and I'm excited to be your newest follower.