Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Decorating Dilemma & Ranting (warning very long post)

Uhhhhhhhh I want to redecorate my whole house!! I do this all the time! I get sick of things and need a change! I get worse at the end of every season!! I'm so ready for spring!! So ready to add some brighter colors to the house to cheer me up!! I've gotten to the point where I feel like we're out growing our house and I don't know how to decorate it!!! Gosh we just bought this house almost 3 years ago!!! So I have to make due with what I got right!!! LOL I'm gonna plan some projects for myself!! All budget ones toooo! What I hate about myself is that there's so many rooms I wanna redo that I get overwhelmed and don't know what room to start with and then nothing at all gets done! This is what is happening to me now!!!!!! Here's what I'd like done this Spring and Summer!! I have to write this down so that I don't forget a thing! I've been trying to find pictures on the internet of things I like but it's very hard for me to find exactly what I want! I love so many different styles and I want to mix them all up in my how with out it looking like Good will throw-up in my house!!

Let's start with my Dilemma............
My bedroom and the girls room are both done is Shabby Chic. Mines not over done cause Hubby isn't super into all the Shab!! So I try to tone it down there. The girls room is a mess. I tried painting a Castle on the wall which looks like a Dragon might be blowing it down cause it leans to one side!! LOL I Spelt the word WERE, WHERE and still have no clue how to fix it!! I guess repaint it over!! Anyways I've been collecting some Paris themed things I find here and there. I was always thinking once the girls got older I'd like to do their room all in Paris themed!! Not too much Pink and Black though! I don't really like that! I like softer colors going on like greens, blues, lighter pinks. I've been trying to figure out how I can mix Shabby Chic and the Paris Themed Stuff together! I love little pinches of Zebra stripes but only in like a throw pillow of something small. But their bedding is like a quilt of shabby chic fabrics and don't think that will look good! Since I spent $90 on each Quilt I don't want to get rid of the bedding!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr SO then I thought what if I did my room in Paris themed stuff minus any PINK.... But I don't know?????? IDK what I want to do?? I want o paint my walls a very pale blue cause we have wood paneling that is just sooooooo ugly!!! Yes I've looked at this for 2 1/2 years and I'm ready to just paint it!!!!!! Or I was gonna go really Vintage in my room. It's so hard cause I love mixing different styles together but want them to flow nicely. We took the carpet out of the girls room and I want to paint a big round rug on it. I'l like to repaint their room too! Well maybe just 2 walls. I love the light pink and mint green stripes I did on the other 2 walls. SO I've tried to google and look on blogs to find Shabby Chic and Paris stuff mixed together but can't find anything!!!!! I can't figure out how to add black to their room either. Honestly I don't really like the black and bold pink at all just the paris stuff. I Painted an Eiffel Tower white cause I wasn't feeling the black. Yet I love the Zebra print just hate on anything BIG. I found some pictures I do like and here they are!! I got them from Google Images so I'm very sorry if they are anyones. If they are I will take them off!! I'm very sorry ahead of time if I took you're photos I'm just looking for inspiration for the 2 bedrooms!!!

This is My Favorite room. I love everything about it! I wish I could see the whole room.
Photobucket

I love the Nightstand in this room.
Photobucket

Love this for my Room
Photobucket

This is me all the WAY... Love this
Photobucket

And here's another for my room!! I think Hubby would like this one.
Photobucket

Wow I love the wall and pillows
Photobucket

Well I guess I'll keep looking for inspiration and brainstorming how I want to tackle these room!!

No comments: